The main benefits of saddle stitch binding include:
- It weighs less and is less bulky than traditional binding, meaning you will save on shipping costs
- It is extremely versatile and can be used in a wide range of projects
- It makes your book or catalog easy to read and flip through because it lays flat when opened
Saddle stitch books are bound using staples. Books of almost any dimension and orientation can be bound using saddle stitching. So, whether you want to bind a mini-book to an oversized book or a portrait, landscape, or square book, saddle stitching is a great option. Saddle stitch catalogs are very easy to read, because they lay flat when opened. That means the items you are selling will be easy for readers to view, access, and compare.
- Steel staples: Nickel steel staples
- With colored staples: customize your project with various colors of your choice.
- With Flat Dots: for commercial brochures.
- With omega rounded points: for brochures that can be inserted on ring hourglasses.
Other available bindings: Saddle-stitch, Singer Sewn, Spiral, Paperback, Hardcover and more.