The main benefits of saddle-stitch binding include:
- It weighs less and is less bulky than traditional binding, meaning you will save on shipping costs
- It is extremely versatile and can be used in a wide range of projects
- It makes your book or catalog easy to read and flip through because it lays flat when opened
Saddle-stitch books are bound using staples. Books of almost any dimension and orientation can be bound using saddle stitching. So, whether you want to bind a mini-book to an oversized book or a portrait, landscape, or square book, saddle stitching is a great option. Saddle-stitch catalogs are very easy to read, because they lay flat when opened. That means the items you are selling will be easy for readers to view, access, and compare.
- Steel staples: Go classic with our traditional, steel staples
- Colored staples: Add a touch of personality and color to your project with our colored staples
- Flat-standard staples: Keep things simple with our flat-standard shaped staples
- Omega-shape staples: Make your project pop with our voluminous omega-shape staples
Other available bindings: Saddle-stitch, Singer Sewn, Spiral, Paperback, Hardcover and more.