Hardcover book printing
We print beautiful hardcover art books, that represent real works of art. Albert Oehlen, known as “the most resourceful abstract painter alive,” printed the 496 pages of his hardcover book with OGM. David Hockney, one of the world’s biggest contemporary artists, also printed a compendium of his work with OGM.
Cloth hardcover book printing
Give your book a classy, traditional look by adding cloth to its cover.
Here at OGM, we offer high-quality, luxury hardcover book printing for any occasion and purpose. Our wide array of binding options gives you the flexibility you need to bring the book of your dreams to life.
- Square spine hardback binding: Book block sewn with capitals application, any bookmarks, with a square spine hard cover.
- Cardboard binding with round spine: Book block sewn with application of capitals, possible bookmarks, with a hard cover with the particular processing of the rounded spine.
- Bodonian hardback binding: Sewn book block with possible application of capitals / bookmarks, the front and back cover is composed of two coated cardboard plates (with tuck in or raw cut), they are glued to the two endpapers and a canvas is applied on the back.
On all these bindings we can complete the package by adding:
- Standard or French dust jacket
- Bellows and/or fabric reinforcement on the back and braghette
The use of the most varied materials and multiple finishes for the covers represent for us OGM a continuous challenge and a stimulus to find increasingly sophisticated and tailor-made solutions.