O.G.M. believes that the central focus of every company are the employees, whose work and dedication allow it to pursue its objectives.
The employees of O.G.M. carry out their duties inspired by the general principles of mutual respect and fairness, professional rigor, altruism and honesty, always in full compliance with all applicable legislation.
O.G.M. interacts with its employees according to the principles of enhancement of merit, fairness, transparency, harmony and truthfulness, trying as far as possible to also enhance the personal inclinations of each individual and using them on the basis of their abilities, personal skills and attitudes. The primary objective of O.G.M. is to constantly guarantee the absence of any form of discrimination between employees, respecting their differences due to age, gender, marital status, nationality, religious belief, sexual orientation, physical disability or any other characteristic.
O.G.M. guarantees its employees the best possible working conditions, trying to constantly improve them, believing that better working conditions allow the workers to better performance and a higher degree of personal satisfaction.
O.G.M. believes that the exploitation of child labour is a reprehensible practice and is firmly committed to observing all laws and regulations relating to working time and general working conditions for minors, always ascertaining the age of its employees with certainty.
O.G.M. categorically rejects the use of any coercion, physical or psychological, on its employees, to whom it guarantees to carry out their duties freely and autonomously.
O.G.M. undertakes to guarantee a safe, healthy, adequately protected and productive working environment and to spread and consolidate a culture of safety. All employees are required to perform their duties safely and to promptly report any conditions that could constitute a risk to health, safety or the environment.
The employees of O.G.M. are constantly updated on the safety rules relating to their duties and on how to best deal with any emergency that may occur.
The Code is brought to the attention of employees by delivering a copy of it to each of them when possible or in a special dedicated space in the workplace (company intranet – shared folders). All employees are therefore required to know and behave in compliance with the Code, refraining from conducts contrary to it; furthermore, they will eventually inform third parties with whom they come into contact about the provisions of the Code and they will request them its observance. This Code or the other policies and procedures of O.G.M. will be updated or modified when necessary and employees are required to inquire about any updates or changes (information that is made known through the dedicated network folders or company intranet) and to adapt to any updates/changes.
The honesty and the professionalism of employees are decisive values and conditions for the achievement of the objectives of O.G.M.
Employees are required to collaborate in order to maintain a climate of respectability and mutual respect for the dignity of each and to cultivate and to encourage the acquisition of new skills and knowledge. O.G.M. requires all employees to be aware of the laws and regulations that apply to their business and that the business activities are conducted fairly.
The compliance with the provisions of this Code must be considered an essential part of the contractual obligations of the employees of O.G.M. and, therefore, the violation of the Code may lead to the imposition of sanctions, including dismissal, or actions for damages.
All the Employees must:
- know and observe the present Code;
- know and adapt to the requests and expectations relating to their duties;
- assume responsability for their own conduct;
- understand and adapt to the legislation and to the company policy applicable to their work and report violations of the law or the Code to the management;
- consult their superior or the management in order to obtain clarifications regarding the interpretation of the Code;
- cooperate with any investigations into a potential breach of ethical or business conduct;
- cooperate in safeguarding the reputation of O.G.M. in all business relationships;
- keep a copy of the Code or have access to it on shared network folders and/or on the Intranet;
- protect the company data and confidential information of O.G.M. as well as those of their customers, suppliers and third parties, who have disclosed confidential information to O.G.M.;
- fully comply with the applicable laws that control the financing of terrorist activities and money laundering.
If Employees have questions about the ethics of any situation and/or behaviour, they should feel free to discuss the problem with their superior or with the function manager or with the personnel manager. The confidentiality will be ensured to them within the limits of the law.